Man- has it been a long time since I’ve dedicated a whole page too Smoothie OR Monster.
So for those of you who don’t know these two- allow me to list some random factoids!
- Smoothie is an alien called a Trichobi, a species that has a mouth on the back of their heads, usually with a dual personality type. Hers (not shown here) is named Thomas. They have hair that moves much like extra limbs, and usually comprised of a lighter and darker shade of a particular colour- (unless they are mutated.)
- She’s actually a dwarf mutation- making her only 4’ 5” with a lot of ‘technical difficulties.’ Her hair is primarily controlled by Thomas, but while it’s tied up, he is incapable of moving it.
- As sweet as she is, she’s not the brightest crayon in the tool-shed. She’s extremely gullible and naive, and often times causes a huge amount of trouble for others due to her scatterbrained and ditsy behavior. She has the maturity and learning capacity of a small child, regardless of her physic.
- She is very loud and lovable to those she knows, but if you’re a stranger she will duck and hide behind the first human shield she can come by.
- Mr. Monster is a Fork-tailed cat, known in Japanese mythos as a BakeNeko, his specific branch of such a species is called a Nekomata.
- He has the ability to float, walk on his hind legs, commune with ghosts, talking, and shape-shift into a human form. It is also thought that he can create zombies and make ghostly like energy appear at whim, but he has been unwilling to present these characteristics.
- His human form (not shown here) is actually the appearance of his dead owner and master. Who, along with the rest of his family, died in a fire on the left branch of the house. Monster consumed his masters corpse and continued to own and keep the house in promising condition. But due to this consumption, he is only able to assume this form while on the houses property. Once he walks off it he returns to his original state.
- before consuming his owners corpse and taking his form, Monster possessed a rather ethereal appearance that he used to teach those around the house a lesson or help them with troubles and tribulations. These characteristics did not die out after his shift, as he has taken it upon himself to help Smoothie understand the world around them, and try and keep Kenny out of TOO much trouble (when they’re present.)
Anddd- yeup! If you have any questions about either of them feel free to ask! c: I’ve posted Monster’s human appearance in other parts of my gallery (along with Smoothie)
Hope you guys dig!